Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yay



This week just feels like a good week. Lots of stress has been tooken off my shoulders. I finally get a day off for homework. Happy birthday Miko, god bless man. I got an interview tomorrow for my job placement for grad trans. So nervous because I already fucked up the first impression on the phone. But I'm trying to stay positive. I'm itching to to skate man, its been raining for a while and thats not cool. Theres nothing to do when its raining, well in Surrey anyways. I've been gathering up skate video editing techniques to make our skate team, Semen Demons(fuck yeah), a little promo. Its just for fun but this weather is turning really shitty lately. I have to learn new tricks man. I wanna get good. Sorry basketball, I have to put you aside for a while. Uhhhh lets see...... schooool, school is okay, math is getting harder man. Geography is getting worse. Pe is boring still. Grad trans=Spare block. Seriously, I can't wait til next semester, easiest classes. Excited for photography class. I'm going to take sooooo much pictures, develope them, make it B&W, and make a huuuuge collage on my wall, doesn't matter if its a good or bad picture, its going to be on. So beware my friends, you're going to get harassed by my camera next semester. And whoa, graduation, don't want to think about it. SO JUST TAKE IT AND GO........ TAKE IT................. AND GO.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEEKS, hope you like the t shirt I made


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it man. yours and lawrences were awesome :) thanks again