Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shitty feel'n


So halloween just passed. Like every halloween, its always shitty or boring or theres nothing really to do. But this year wasnt so bad, it could of been worse. So last year of highschool, lol, no one really dressed up, which is pretty sad since its last year. weather was pretty shitty too. so we watched movies and hung out. and lately ive been in the shittiest mood. this whole week i was pmsing. sorry guys. fucking school is becoming more stressful. math... ive been slacking like fuck. transitions is a pain in the ass because we're all rushing to get placed for work and we are behind compared to other schools. geography is probably the boringest class ever. fucking learning about rocks and earthy stuff.boring. pe is meh. lunch is gay as always, sick of every food stores around jh. afterschool.. oh my god, theres nothing to do afterschool. i just go skate every good day to relieve my stress. (Y). and my love life? fuck dont wanna even think about it. yeah my life, lately, has been pretty boring and stressful. i got these mixed emotions in my head. which always comes out as me being mad. shits not the same, im not the same, everything is different. im hitting my lowest point soon, i hope things only go up from now on..


No comments: