Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally....


SO yesterday was one of the easiest/chilliest/most refreshing day ever. I was thinking of skipping first half of school just because I know I won't be doing anything and yeah we didn't. Then next block I had a test. I thought it was going to be difficult but it was super easy, so that was dope. I thought we were going to ice skate?! Wtf fleetwood ice rink you bitches were closed. I was hyped about going to fleetwood to iceskate and cruise around the skatepark. So Rylan called me up and planned to skate. I tried to get anyone to skate with us, even jonathan the ex skater. Anyways, I was so hyped to skate. Grabbed my board and we headed to the bowl. And surprisingly, they were no bikers, finally. skated until it was dark and until they turned off the lights. And it gets dark fast so we were out at like 5 something. went around sears to check out some spots for our video. headed to D-hut pizza because we were craving some pizzas. Skated the bank by D-hut, fun shit. checked out jh church. then we headed to the cage. but before that we went to Macs picked up some grape dranks and we were ready to skate some more. I made up a new trick called top spin, its a nollie 540 shuv it sex change. Then we headed home. Overall it was a dope day of just skating and figuring out how our video stuff. YEYEYEYE finally..


No comments: