Monday, November 24, 2008

Doing pretty good as far as geniuses go


4th album by Kanye West, the man that said "I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice. It's me settling into that position of just really accepting that it's one thing to say you want to do it and it's another thing to really end up being like Michael Jordan." from recent interview, Ive seen this interview, the man has a lot of talk. This album is not your reg. He changed a bit here, just a bit 8-). Theres more singing than rapping in this one. Good - Bad, I dont know? Who cares? I don't know. I think hes just trying to be everything. Hes trying to change his style, hes trying to attempt to challenge the likes of Jimi Hendrix and Paul McCartney, who he said that they're black and white photos. K in other news.. the album is recorded in Hawaii, that is where the 808 is from, the area code. Some artist featured in this album are Kid Cudi (who recently signed on to Kanye's record label G.O.O.D), Young Jeezy, Lil'Wayne, and Esthero (female vocalist), and Mr. Houston. So the Album drops today, NOV 24, suggest you listen to it....in which ever way that it.



1 comment:

Francis said...

on that featured artists list, i like esthero the most. is that weird?