Thursday, November 6, 2008

Real hip hop?


So lately I've been listening to a lot of black music. And I wanted to do a blog about what I think hip hop is. Well first of all when you think of hip hop right now, its like all that shit about money, cars, and girls. Well that's what television is telling us. But fuck man, its more than that. Mainstream hip hop are ruining real hip hop. I know I'm not a hip hop head, but I doesn't really matter. That's some hypebeast shit, fuck that. It's what ever makes you individual. Do you know the original pioneers that got us to this point? If you know then you can't really say you're a hip hop head. What they called the Golden Era has phased away from the culture and music. So for me whats hip hop? Its a voice to express your inner out most feelings and emotions. The individuality of a person, a culture, a security blanket, way of life, a meaning, a way out of struggles, a reminisces, a lesson learned, reality check, propaganda, the heart and soul of a youth, the voice of the voiceless, a way out, peace, love, joy, a beat to groove, language and communication, most of all its life to many people. So!? What is hip hop to you? Who do you think is hip hop? Most of all, is it alive?
*Readmore: My recent favs


SLICK RICK
WU-TANG
PAC
BIGGIE
DOUGIE
KRS-ONE
MURS
FELT
COMMON
BLU < MIKO
ICE CUBE
PHARCYDE
MOS DEF
TRIBE CALLED QUEST
OUTKAST
IMMORTAL TECH.
NAUGHTY BY NATURE
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
LORD FINESSES
DAS EFX
MC LYTE
BOOGIE DOWN PRODUCTIONS
GANGSTARR
MC SHAN
SHAD
M.O.P
MANY MORE IM JUST LAZY NOW
Reply or blog it

No comments: