Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where's the answers?



Everything is messed up nowadays. I can't sleep, I have no appetite, I have no motivation, and I have no answers to why I am feeling like this. I hate how I am.

Another dilemma is that I'm still unsure on what to do in the future, career wise. I'm doing okay in school. I could try harder if I was actually passionate about the stuff I am learning, but I'm not. Yeah yeah, I know, I'm young and I have a lot of time to figure myself out right?

What I'm realizing is that everyone goes through this. It's a life experience. But my question is, why am I only experiencing the questions? Where's the answers? I guess that's another life experience to go through.

Anyways, bye.


1 comment:

MLV said...

You're my picture on the wall,
You're my vision in the hall...

:)