Thursday, November 26, 2009

Trust



Because of you, I can no longer trust anyone. I want to so bad to trust someone but it doesn't work that way. There's no proof only suspicion. Fake laughs, fake smiles, and broken promises all lead to sweet sweet betrayal. I'm constantly confused on what to do. I'm not sure what to believe anymore. I don't even know where I am anymore, my worlds upside down. I appear to be happy but you don't see the tears I share with my pillow. I can no longer get my hopes up because I know they will crash down like a tower with a weak foundation. I never experienced this in such a high abundance. Next time you see me, I'll still be picking up the pieces. Pretending to be fine hurts like a bitch because you know/I know I'm not.

Sometimes you do the things you say you wouldn't do. Sometimes you give it all. Sometimes you grant the person the ability to shatter you. Sometimes in order to get stronger you have to hurt a little. In the end, the only person you can trust is yourself.


No comments: