Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dreams


What do they mean?

Everyone has wondered what dreams mean. There's no real facts about what they truly mean and why we have them. Dreams have a different meaning to different people. We live in an universe where everyone has they're frame of reference and opinions. Each individual respond to a situation differently. We all have different experiences. SO...... dreams?

I always thought dreams meant something, even if it's random. But I usually forget my dreams really quickly after I wake up. Don't you hate that? Where you want to remember your dream but you can't. Some I want to remember because it seemed really important. I never dreamed of something twice. I've dreamed of something similar but never the same.

I believe dreams is your subconscious trying you tell you something. Or (I found this on a website) "Dreams are unique to each individual, and dream imagery is an accumulation of each individual’s experiences, memories and feelings throughout life."

You can't control what you dream. Some of my dreams makes me realize the obvious. I always wish my dreams would come true, but it never does. That's why I don't like my dreams sometime. I feel like there's a personal meaning behind my dreams. And I try to interpret what they mean. What do you think? Dreams, nothing or something?






PS. My mind never stops thinking about you.


"I know you feel it too, it all seems so untrue."
Tegan and Sara

No comments: