Monday, November 9, 2009


I find it kind of weird how things turn out. It's like you never expect it to be like this. "You weren't wrong, Tom. You were just wrong about me." I don't usually relate my experiences with movies but that movie = life story. I'm a sap, expressing to states of human emotions. Blending happiness and sadness into one word.

KK I really need to sleep soon, but to make a long story short.

Life throws unexpected curve balls at you. Some are good, some not so good. But you should withhold every second until you know, you know that this is how it's meant to be. Sometimes, you just know. You just have to let life run its course.

Tom: Did you ever even have a boyfriend?

Summer: Of course.

Tom: What happened, why didn’t they work out?

Summer: What always happens? Life.


No comments: