Tuesday, May 12, 2009

movin' on up


I came home for lunch today. But after I went back to school I received a called from my dad. lol, I answered it during class. He said I got a letter from Kwantlen. He wanted me to open it to see what's inside. I got a call yesterday from kwantlen as well but I couldn't understand what the hell the person was saying, her accent was too strong. So I got home dropped all my books and bag. Got the knife, opened the letter. What do you know, I got ACCEPTED to Kwantlen. That was really fast. I applied less than a week ago. My only problem is that my english mark isn't high enough to meet requirements so, I need to step up my game.

On the other note, we had an assembly today about graduation. We talked about graduation dinner and dance, dry grad, and commencement. They just gave us a pile of information. It was pretty boring but it also made me realize some stuff. It made me realize how short and precious the time we have right now. Theres only 24 more teaching days left. I just want the rest of my time left in high school to be fun. I hated the last 2-3 years of high school. I just want the rest of my days to be memorable and fun.

I also realized something. I kind of broke my word. Well I forgot about it. I said to my self that I wouldn't stress over a girl this year. Well even though I can't fight feelings, I can still make some decisions. Because I just want to enjoy the rest of the year. I don't want to complicate things right now. It's just not the right time. Maybe later. lol.

So if you're still reading this,
I feel like I took a step closer to just.. growing up. Reality just kick in. I need to be more mature and responsible now lol. To be honest, I'm scared. About what? We'll the future. I don't know what it's going to hold for me, who's going my friends, just I don't know where it's going to take me. But I know I'll be successful. But for now, I just want to enjoy the time we have right now.

Well, that's it. I'm a big kid now.



2 comments:

ckp said...

CONGRATZ KARL :)

What are you taking?

Anonymous said...

KARL YOUR BLOGSPOT IS SO DIFF.