Sunday, May 3, 2009

dopest weekend so far

SO,

This long weekend was one of the dopest weekends everr. I don't remember the last time I had such a fun time. Probably on my birthday? Dang, that was a long time ago. The fun started on Thursday. School was going well, cooked stuff in foods and finally made it out in time. And aced my accounting test and for the rest of the day I just played neopets and fool around haha. Right after, went to the mall with lozel, bought a watch. We ate pho and couldn't finish the spring rolls; you totally failed lozel XD. Visited Pearl Fever, as usual. We went to Daniel's house to play some xxxhardcorexxx rock band that I totally suck at. THEN we ate some more! Played some res evil and f-k up all the zombots. Then we just chilled outside played ball, threw around the football, and biked around. THEN we had a brilliant plan that we should go biking tomorrow(friday).

Friday came, no school.
Its was like 25 degrees inside, 30 outside lol. I got up pretty early just to fix my bikes. I fixed it all up and I took one big pedal and it broke, F-K. So I had to use my old school bike that was surprisingly fast. We rounded up the gang and headed to Bear Creek. We were on the road going like 50 km/h, well I was; no joke. I HAD NO BRAKES. It was all downhill from Bear Creek. But guess what? It was all uphill going back. SO we biked for 3-4 hours. Took lots of rest stops and ate at Wendys. It was a lot of fun, we should do it again boys. Next time, Alex Fraser Bridge XD.

Saturday,
we had abby's 18th birthday debut kind of ish not really but still kind of half way debut? okayy..... So it was semi-formal. Oh wait, before that I got my new glasses. I look like Superman, Clark Kent lol. k so back to the party.. We ate, we played games, we jammed <3, took lots of pictures, and just hang and chill. But after party is the after party, right kels? We went back to abby's house to drink and watch movies. We were watching Borat then College then Knocked Up then Pineapple Express. Noone was actually watch it, so we finally turned it off and played some sharades/trivia. It was dopeeeee. Just drinking, eating, and playing games. It didn't end til like 2:30 haha. Got home passed out, dont remember how much I drank but I remember everything, so I wasn't drunk.

Sunday finally came.
Got up, got a small hangover. I didn't have a good sleep, my stomach hurted. I did my weekly chores, then skated with my boy Rylan. Got new shoes from Adam; thanks homie. Went to the Coastal sale. Skated at William f. I got my Tres on lock now son~~! Day ended short, because I was so tired from last night sh-t. Now.... I don't know if I had homework to do but screw it.

What a fun weekend dude. Super chill, super fun, super dope. yeeeee yee steezy aint eaaazyyy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

prince of charades, moda fooka. biking will be fun; balls and asshole no longer bruised :$:$::$:$ steezy missed out on everything

germME said...

HAHA right kels?