Thursday, May 7, 2009

hate feeling this way

i thought youd be different, though we had something,
thought you be...
excited when i pop up on the bottom right corner of your screen
or
when my name pops up on that caller id.
I thought you'd ask me a bunch of random questions that makes me think whoaa, she really wants to get to know me.
I thought you'd care/be interested/welll.. be open to me.
I can't tell if youre just being shy or ignoring me or i dont know.
and im still here, waiting. waiting for what? you.
i've done all i can do.
its up to you to realize whats infront of you.
and if you want to leave, then youre just wasting my time.
Or maybe..
these are signs, warning signs.
i'm confused.
you said it your self, it takes two to tango.
we can't even hold up a convo.
seriously.
maybe im over t hinking things, but thats the way i am.
maybe im rushing things.
i want to befriend you.
maybe not like these guys but hey, we can try?
just please, try, thats what im asking for.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=(