Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wii owners, listen up


I was flipping through the TV and I came cross the game review channel. They were reviewing Wii Fit and the balance board that comes with it. At the end of the review, they said the balance board will be used in more games such as Ski games and more. But the game that caught my attention was Skate. They said that the balance board will be used in the upcoming skate game for the Wii. As a gamer and a skater, that's simply amazing. So I looked through the Internet to find more information about it. So check it out, I found a review website and an additional Game play of this sick ass game. This is a must get game for all you Wii gamers, so get it while its hot! *Read more for more details.

1 comment:

Francis said...

a rush of blood to the head...
COLDPLAY?