Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer madness



So far my summer has been pretty much shitty. At first, I thought it would be pretty great. Planned shit load of stuff to do during this summer. Even set some goals like getting my damn L and get a real job. I tried to study for my L and I applied at places but shit, nothing. Mom keeps nagging me and shit telling me to get my L and get a job. I fucking tried mom thanks for the fucking support.

Also, I was suppose to move to Newton but when someone puts an offer to our house, its either its really shitty offer or they fucking back out of the deal. So most likely, I'm not moving for a while. We renovated the house already, cleaned the shit out of it, and got new roofing.(Fucking roofers always wake me up with there morning bangings). But somehow I manage to sleep through it.

I find myself sleeping later then ever. I can't sleep if its not 4am in the morning, even if I try to sleep early, I just can't. Then when I wake up, there nothing to fucking do. I just bum around the house until I call up a buddy and ask to chill. Once we chill, theres nothing to do again. We're sick of doing the same thing over and over. Fuck Surrey, Surrey needs to build some kind of entertainment building or some shit to keep us youth from being so damn bored - just throwing it out there. But thank god there making G-mall bigger and better. But wait, when there done building we're going to be like what? 20-22 years old? lol shit. Thats why I wanted a job, I'd rather work and get money then wasting my time doing nothing, yadadameen?

I know its only half of the summer but its still shitty. I can't think of anything to do for the rest of the summer. Its my last summer before I graduate and I was hoping that it would be a great one because once I hit grade 12, shit gets real. I'm going to try to make memorable moments this last year of high school. So fuck you summer you done me wrong.. bebe.

btw. fuck love, make art. betch


2 comments:

Gracelle Mesina said...

"Fuck Surrey, Surrey needs to build some kind of entertainment building or some shit to keep us youth from being so damn bored"

AGREED.

hi karl =)

Anonymous said...

i dig i dig