Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who the hell is this person?


I was watching the new Berric's video where Mike Mo and Koston had a skate battle and if Koston wins, Johnny Romano will come to the Berrics. In my mind I was like, who the hell is Johnny Romano, I've never heard of him. So as Koston obbliterated Mike Mo with his old school flip shits, Koston won and of course Johnny Romano will come to the Berrics. I still don't know who is this person. So I youtubed and googled this fella. As I predicted its some kid. He wasn't no ordinary kid, he is diagnose with cancer that is life threatening. He is the youngest Pro skateboarding for Real skateteam. He makes skate events for Make-A-Wish to fundraise to help treat the type of cancer he has. So he shows up to the skate park with his team. He doesn't hesitate to get right into the miniramp. And then the Best Trick Contest starts. At the end of the event, Johnny presented $5,817 to the founder of Make-A-Wish foundation. The money was raised from the sales of Johnny's Pro Deck. He was presented with an 'Outstanding Contribution' Award from M-A-W. Johnny Romano is a damn hero. So I hope you the best Johnny Romano, wishing you a fast restoration and hope you will your battle through cancer. Btw, good job making it to the Berrics ;).




No comments: