Sunday, December 28, 2008

blogging cause im bored

I can't sleep, I'm tired, but I am bored. Anyways..... I'm just gunna through randoms out. I had a strange dream where the boys and I, were playing basketball at the cage. It was a nice summer day and we were all sweaty. We were playing full court basketball for some reason:S(we never play full court). Then I got pissed at me self because I was doing so bad. Then the ball went over the fence and I was awoken by a phone call by Rylan. Then I get out of bed, turn on the comp, look outside, gay weather >_>. Rylan came then we got a ride to coastal. I bought a belt there and it was tooo long. So I had to poke more holes so it would be tighter, but still, theres too much excess belt thingy in the end. Whatevs yo, I'm gunna cut it shorter... no one will notice. Went to mall, yaya8-), boring old mall. Then fam jam picked me up and we went to Bestbuy/Futureshop. So yeah, headed to the camera section first thing. So I was there comparing each of the camera, for my ideal features and what nots. So it came down to the Nikon d90($1300) and the Canon EOS 40D($1100). They were alike except that the Canon was a little bit more faster and has better shutter speed. So yeah, I THINK AND HOPE my father will purchase that camera, Canon EOS 40D, in the near future.teheheh. D90 is more expensive because it has HD 720p. I dont need it. I got my hopes up so yeah, dont fail me now daddy yo. My mother disapproves because she wants to save money but screw that. ha ha hah.

come to meeee<3
PS: i miss summer.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought you hated canons