Sunday, June 27, 2010

3. siblings

I only got one sister, younger sister. Although, as we grew up, my mom always told us that we had another sister in the middle. But I did the math, and it wasn't possible. Anywho..

So as I said earlier, I got one younger sister, Kristine. Before she was born, obvious I had all the attention. After she was born, I still had most of the attention. Sorry sis. So we grew up together in the Philippines. We never slept in cribs. I remember a room filled with just mattresses and pillows, there had to be like 3-4 beds. My mom and my servants at the time always caught my sister stealing my milk bottle after she finished hers. I blame her for me being skinny, lol. There were stories where I was stuck in a sticky situation, and my sister helped me. K, I was bullied and my sister scared them away. I don't remember much when I was young. But I remember when we arrived in Canada. We lived in a basement for several years. We would always play with the foam mattress we had and make kid tacos or hamburgers, or we would make forts out of pillows. Or we would play avalanche where we would bury someone with pillows and blankets and rescue each other.

Now, we don't do that any longer. But the childish things didn't leave. We would still annoy each other, talk in a childish matter, or just tease each other. Once in a while we would ask each other for piggy back rides down the stairs, but those are killer, for me anyways.

Now I know the in the future, we will never lose this act. I believe it will always be there between us, even when were both old and wrinkly. I love her. End.

1 comment:

ckp said...

I love that you guys are so close :)