Friday, October 30, 2009

Theres a light that never goes out



Friends come in go into my life. I'm sure it happens to everyone of us. But there's a time when you're tired of all of that, where you just want some real friends who will always be there with you. After high school, you realize who you're real friends are. And who you want in your life. Some may reveal themselves as a potential all time best friend soul mates and you don't have to put a ring on it friendship, but it ends up in disappointment. And some come to a surprise to you when they reveal it. That's when you want to grasp it in your hand and never let it go. And that's what I really need, want, should have, kind of friendship.

I was blind at first, but now I see it. It's funny because you were here all along.



No comments: