Friday, March 27, 2009

there must be lights burning brighter somewhere

Bad day. Foods class sucks ass. Accounting was confusing. We lost our rail for skating. f-k. But on the brighter side, I'm getting a new lens for my camera, a 28-135mm IS lens. So I'm pretty hyped on that. I'm trying to sell my current lens the kit lens, EFS 18-55mm IS lens. And I'm still might get that 55-250mm lens too so I'm hoping that I can sell my lens before the end of the month because I got this monthly deal with a photo store and it ends at the end of the month so yeah. Going to be sickkkkk. I'm going to try to take photos on Poetry Slam aka Speak. Weds of next week, be there. Got a new deck and shoes, but my bearings are donedies. I hate school so very much. HATE ITTTT. I'm suppose to do 2 projects thats due today, friday. So I totally fail, screw it I hate you school. I just want to skate all the sorrows away. Okie dokie smokie pokie =]