Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fml

Effff.... School is gay. Its so pointless. I go to class and all I do is sit down and do nothing for the whole block. Or sleep, or just something unproductive. Screw school man, I hate it. I want to grad already. Make some cheddar. Go out and eat. Drive. Just have my freedom. Feel like a couple of homies and homegirls feel the same way, ya dig? ya dig. Even outside of school, its still pretty gay. Just chill at the same chill spot yenno, do the daily routine. Its satisfying but the fun is kind of gone, its not memorable. Feel like i havent been happy for a while. Summer come already. Someone please hire me already! Crappy weather go away. Eff life is gay right now. eff, life aint eassssy. whatever, only a few more months left and were out of this hellhole. peace it steezy. i'd be rollin down the street <--reet. lol


1 comment:

ckp said...

i feel your pain.....



: (