Sunday, December 19, 2010

1m

it's been one month since you stumbled into my life.
at first, i was skeptical to let just anyone in my life, specially one who i hatED, but i took the chance. thinking if someone like my sibling could trust you, why not? i didn't know what you're intentions was with me so i asked, but still did not believe such a thing. at the time, i couldn't see just anyone doing such a kind thing to someone he or she barely knew, though we've known each other for so long. i really had no clue what to do when you walked into my life. but you knew i needed someone to just support and comfort me at the time. there you were 3am in the morning by my bedside listening and comforting me until i stopped nervously shaking. as days passed, you worried about my status. you wanted to help me get back on my two feet. surprisingly, it was a speedy recovery. you were like an advil to my headache, though i did not need to take you 3 times a day to make the pain go away. seriously, without you there, i can only imagine all the horrible sleepless nights i would endure, all the alcohol i would of consumed, all the sins i would have committed. till this day, you're here, not cause i'm still in pain, but we grew our relationship through such a horrible incident. now this friendship, this friendship, i can honestly say is one of the best friendships i have ever had. its foundation is based on honesty. one of the things i value the most. i know in the future i will be seeing you more. and i am thankfulblessed you have you in my life.

it's funny how the worst situation can have some pretty positive outcomes.


happy 1month friendship thingy.

No comments: