Friday, January 8, 2010

Threat of Failure

I recently went to my road test and ....... things didn't go the way I wanted it to go. I'm really sad/mad/frustrated right now. But I had a little talk with my driving instructor about what went wrong on the test. Then he offered me a ride to my destination. Along the ride, he was telling me how I shouldn't worry that I failed. He said I'm a good driver and that he expected me to fail but that how life is. He was telling me how he once was a physiotherapist down in South America. He also told me his other experiences. After he moved to Canada, his life turned upside down. He said that he is nothing here. He's very hurt from this. There's other worse things in life. But you know, that's life. You got to go through the struggle to survive. I'm pretty torn about not getting my Class 7 but what can I do? Rebook in 2 week and take it somewhere else, stupid bitchass road tester. It's weird how a threat of failure can be used as a "positive tool". It's like the teacher telling you if you don't come to class you'll fail. Do you really want to fail? No. So you come to class and shit, pass, and you succeed. I'mma get my shit right.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ckp said...

Goodluck on the next one. I believe in you k!