Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New chapter

As days get shorter and nights get longer, I can't help but rememeber this summer. It's the last summer before I start school; a new life. The good, family bonding, hanging with friends, and meeting someone who has completely changed my summer. To the bad, the countless days of being trapped at home with extreme heat, questioning your friendships, questioning yourself, and the future. I know all I can do now is to look up and be positive. I question a lot of things in life, it may be my future, my friends, my family, even her. But you know what, I just need to stop thinking and just let it flow. What ever happens, happens. I just need to be focused and determined to make a change. I can no longer be this way or else it will affect my future, my goals, my family, friends, and those special ones. I know I'll be okay. I just need to keep my mind in ease. School may take a lot of my time up but there's always extra time. I'll make new friends, make new decisions in life, and basicly a new beginning. But I'll never forget the ones who has always been there for me, you know who you are. And for her, stoop, I'm trusting you. We need just to go with the flow and what ever happens, happens right? Weenis. Anyways, what I'm really trying to say is that I love you guys, my friends. And for my family, I love them also. I've never been this tight with my family before. I feel so grown up, haha. I don't know why I feel so sad at times even though I've got a good thing going on, it's just ridiculious. It's all in my head.. I got this, I know it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was heartfelt cuzz

ckp said...

"What ever happens, happens." I like that.

You know i feel the same way about being closer with my family. since we're older its like we have nothing to hide so conversation is left open for anything and everything. i like it.