Monday, February 9, 2009

Up late

Getting tired of:
- school
- ugly weather
- discouraging my self
- boredom
- facebook
- walking
- falling
- my annoying heater that doesnt work properly
- my annoying gutters that makes loud noises at night = not being able to sleep
- how i can't just close my eyes and sleep, i think too much
- muh face
- stress
- thinking of grad
- apply for jobs
- being broke
- how i cant land that damn trick on my skateboard
- how i know ill need a new skateboard soon after my newly bought one
- how we can't chill at the cage because of the damn ice buildup
- how i can't gain weight even if i try
- how this list is long
- how i thought my courses were going to be slack but actually complete opposite
- my cellphone batteries drains so fast
- being hungry all the time
- being lonely
its late, bye, i just wanted to blog stuff


No comments: