Sunday, January 4, 2009

End of winter break


Yep, its depressing. I don't want to go back to school.. But I hate being at home the whole day doing nothing. Argh=@ I hate this weather! I hope they cancel school because of the snow. So this break....... was super gay. It sucked balls. I didn't do anything. I didn't even play in the snow. I stayed home, wake up at 4pm, sleep around 4-5am. Then wake up around 4pm again and do nothing >____>. Like atleast if it was sunny, I'd be out and my friends or whatever. I can't even walk in the snow without stumbling around and getting wet. So my holiday was full of tv,computer, mostly youtubing on the internet, reading, searching random stuff on the internet, not socializing with anyone, eating, sleeeeeeping, napping, complaining, music, looking outside at the snow, checking craigslist for a good buy, skate videos, and most of....... BOREDOM. So yeah I'm bored, hi, random,
“Trying to make someone fall in love with you is about as pointless as trying to control who you fall in love with.”


No comments: