Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Skateday08


June 21, international skate day of 2008, one of the best skate times ever. The thrill of bombing hills, waiting for the red light so we can go, knowing there might be a car behind us waiting to strike us out. Shit son. I had the camera with me the whole time when we were bombing hills and I couldn't see if any cars were infront of me getting ready to run me over was pretty thrilling. It wasn't even the cars, it was the tiny pebbles that can just appear out of no where and just flip you upside down, if it that doesn't knock you over it would be your speeding friends right beside you. Then we took a journey to the G wall. Too bad the G wall will be painted over by the 5-0. 5-0 always had problems with expressing with paints and markers. The G wall was amazing, my first look of it was O.O *jawdropped * sweaty palms *speechless.Then we got out of the place and headed to the Bowl. We all got hyped because no one was there and it was all ours. I got in the bowl just as soon as we got there. And everything flowed from there. Tired and bruised we headed back home. We didn't kick push cause Rylan broke the Kingpin on his trucks. Anyways this post is getting too long, peace out Skate day, I'll see you next year my love.*sneak peaks below

.



1 comment:

sherwinsantos said...

sounds sick. too bad i had grad. i wanted to go skateboarding.